Spray Tanning Redcliffe
At Lilly Rose Bronzed Tans we off Premium quality professional Spray Tans which is applied by Kylie (Owner) fully trained spray tan technician.
e understand the importance of getting your spray tan right, Our Spray Tans are tailored to your Individual needs with a skin assessment done by our spray tan technician.
A Spray Tan is the best way to get that perfect golden sun-kissed tan without causing long term ageing and skin damage.
Our goal is to provide a natural flawless tan, streak free, no orange colour +b Last 7-10 days
Our tanning formulas used at Lilly Rose Bronzed Tans are natural and Chemical free.
We want you to have not only a flawless tan but a great experience also, We understand it can be daunting and somewhat uncomfortable if you aren’t a regular tanner or you are a first timer, but we will make you feel at ease.
We Specialise in Wedding, Special Events, Photo Shoots and Competition Tanning or if you’re after the perfect weekend Bronzed Goddess look we’ve got you covered
From $ 40
| 30 min.
Below is a PRE-TANN Preparation Tips
- Waxing must be done at least 24 hours prior, This will give your pores time to close so your skin is ready to receive the spray tan
- Exfoliating 6-24 hours prior, Exfoliating your skin will not only get rid of dead skin cells, it will also clear your body of any dirt or debris which could block your spray tan
- Moisturising your body regularly in the week leading up to your spray tan, ill mean your skin is in the best condition possible for your appointment. Please target all your your dry areas such as elbows, hands, ankles and feet.
- Skin must be free from any perfumes, deodorants, makeup and moisturisers on the day of your appointment as these alter the result
- Please avoid using any products that contain SLS, mineral oils or fragrances prior to your appointment
- Shower directly before your appointment to remove any beauty products on then skin
- MUST AVOID washing your hair before your appointment, you don’t want to end up with streaks or uneven areas
- Come dressed in loose, dark clothing
- Avoid wearing satin, silk, leather or Lycra directly after your tan application